In the landscape of Oklahoma’s gaming and convention culture, video game and tabletop players often intermingle, but very few experiences work to bring these players together under one roof. Name Your Game Expo aims to represent all players by being uniquely positioned at the intersection of tabletop, video, competitive, and free-play gaming October 17-18, 2020, at Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center in Broken Arrow.
NYGExpo takes gaming to the next level by showcasing a diverse lineup of both video games and tabletop games powered by our experienced Oklahoma-grown team members who are passionate about the genres and titles they curate. Arcade, board games, console, collectible and trading card games, Japanese imports, live-action role playing, PC, portable/mobile, retro, role-playing games, tabletop, wargaming and more — NYGExpo takes pride in delivering the most inclusive list of gaming genres.
Gaming is our focus, but no convention is complete without artists, authors, cosplayers, exhibitors, charitable causes and vendors. These contributors serve to round out our convention experience and further represent what gaming culture has to offer.
As a sponsor, your contribution powers us forward and enables our volunteer team to provide a high-quality product to the public. All of your assistance stays in the Oklahoma community.
Ask about our in-kind goods and services opportunities.
Sponsorship flyer to be announced
HERO – $100
- First name, last initial on the NYGE sponsorship page
- Limited edition NYGExpo collectible pin
- Two NYGE 2019 complimentary passes
BRONZE – $500 to $999
- Organization Name listed with website link on the NYGE 2019 Sponsorship page
- Opportunity to place a flyer (maximum 4” x 6”) provided by your organization in attendee pre-registration bags
- Four NYGE 2019 complimentary passes
SILVER – $1,000 to $1,999 – Limited to 9
- Organization Logo with website link on the NYGE 2019 Sponsorship page
- Small Logo on the NYGE volunteer shirt
- A NYGE social post dedicated to your upcoming gaming events or gaming-related promotions with content and timing to be agreed upon by your organization and NYGE
- Opportunity to place a flyer (maximum 5 ½” x 8 ½”) provided by your organization in attendee pre-registration bags
- Six NYGE 2019 complimentary passes
GOLD – $2,000 to $4,999 – Limited to 6
- Organization Logo with website link on the NYGE 2020 website footer and Sponsorship page
- Medium Logo on the NYGE volunteer shirt
- Logo on the NYGE 2020 printed promotional materials
- Logo on the NYGE 2020 Facebook event banner
- Logo on the NYGE 2020 event schedule
- Logo included on NYGE 2019 official event livestreams
- Three NYGE social posts dedicated to your upcoming gaming events or gaming-related promotions with content and timing to be agreed upon by your organization & NYGE
- A dedicated NYGE social post thanking your organization for your support after the event
- Opportunity to place a flyer (maximum 8 ½” x 11”) provided by your organization in pre-registration bags
- One Exhibitor table**
- Ten NYGE 2020 complimentary passes
PLATINUM – $5,000 to $24,999 – Limited to 2
All options Gold offers, plus these upgrades:
- Large Logo on the NYGE 2020 volunteer shirt
- One room naming rights – “PC Gaming Room, by (Platinum Sponsor)”
- One Exhibitor Table or Vendor room booth**
- Priority for future opportunities and offerings
- Sixteen total NYGE 2020 complimentary passes
DIAMOND – $25,000 and up – Limited to 1
All options Platinum offers, plus these upgrades:
- Powered by Naming Rights – “Name Your Game Expo 2020, powered by (Diamond Sponsor)”
- Sharing “hosted by” role on official Facebook Event
- Twenty-four total NYGE 2020 complimentary passes
**NYGExpo is a gaming-first, family-friendly event. All Exhibitor Tables and Vendor Room booths are subject to approval.
À la Carte
- $250 and up – Sponsorship of an individual tournament. Listed in the tournament’s “Sponsored by” section on the website and Facebook event.
Have something else in mind?
We are always looking for ways to provide more value to attendees and sponsors. If you have any ideas you would like to see offered as a sponsorship, please let us know.
Ready to begin?
Below are sponsor submission deadlines for information, files and materials.
9/1/2020 – Pre-registration forms submission deadline
Printed Materials – To be included in on-site printed materials logo files need to be sent to Saif by these dates:
7/7/19 – Final run of flyers and poster
9/1/19 – Volunteers shirts and on-site signage
On-site Materials – Please provide these files and materials so we can have items ready by the convention.
9/1/19 – Logo in vector format for Online Streaming, Arcades, & Digital Signage
9/14/19 – Flyers to include in Pre-registration Bags
9/14/19 – Signage to be placed in a sponsored room
Vendor Booths & Exhibitor Tables
9/1/19 – Form submission deadline
Please provide your logo in black and white and full color in a vector format. Acceptable file formats are Encapsulated PostScript (.EPS) and Adobe Illustrator (.AI) files. If these are not available, high resolution (300dpi or higher) Portable Document Format (.PDF) and Portable Network Graphics (.PNG) files are acceptable.
For questions, please contact us.