No convention is complete without artists, exhibitors and vendors! These contributors serve to round out our convention experience and further represent what gaming culture has to offer. With an 8,000 square foot ballroom and hallways lined with artists and exhibitors, you’ll have plenty to explore between games!
You’ll find a variety of gaming-related goods and merchandise across the following*:
- support for local and national charities;
- board games;
- retro and modern video games;
- PC hardware and accessories;
- books and movies;
- toys, stuffed animals, T-shirts and collectibles, including items from Japan;
- local and regional video game, RPG and board game developers;
- jewelry, crafts and cosplay props and accessories;
- mixed media, traditional art, 3D printed items; and,
- trading card and table top items and accessories.
More vendors and exhibitors to be announced!
*updated Sept. 16, 2019
Our 8,000 square foot ballroom is filled with vendors, exhibitors, artists, dealers, publishers, brick-and-mortars and more.
- Anime Pop
- B-Villians Games & Movies
- Cinergy Entertainment Group
- Code Ninjas Tulsa
- Collectors Rebellion
- Data Drain
- Dave & Buster’s
- Deep Dungeon Games
- Dennis McDonald (RGP author)
- Dice Addiction LLC (additional booth in TCG room)
- Dragonslayer Games (TCG room)
- Equinox Comics
- Fan Fortress
- Gardner’s Used Books
- Megalithic Mainframe
- Meleeworld Games
- Outrun Games
- Shuffles: Board Game Cafe
- SpectrumPink Autism Acceptance
- ThrillHouse Games
- Trades for Days
- Vintage Toy Mall
- Wholesale Computer Supply
- Xtreme Racing and Entertainment LLC
The hallways of NYGExpo will be lined with artists, authors and exhibitors selling gaming-related merchandise and showcasing their talents!
- Amber Michele Art
- CraftySasha’s Creations
- Create Something Interesting
- Crit Machines
- Computer Simulation & Gaming Conference – University of Tulsa
- Dark Fox Entertainment
- Draykun Studios
- Dynamite Conventions
- Eades Beads
- EmmyJane Arts
- Frenchy Designs
- Nana Marchae
- Perlers & More
- Raw Creations
- SaBasse Studios
- SCA Inc, Barony of Northkeep
- Tiny Things by Bowen
- Tulsa Game Devs
Interested in a booth?
Want to sell, share or showcase at NYGExpo? We’re looking for artists, authors, exhibitors, vendors, clubs, developers and more!
Booth Application Process:
- After reading through this process, click our “Booth Request Form” button below to request the booth type that’s most appropriate for your offerings.
- Provide all requested details in the form. Please note that a Booth Request Form submission does not necessarily guarantee a space at NYGExpo.
- If your application is selected, you will receive detailed instructions for setup and a link to complete an electronic invoice. Invoice remittance is due within 14 days. If payment is not received, your booth reservation will be released to other applicants. If you have questions before completing the form, please contact us.
Quantities are limited. All submissions are subject to approval. NYGExpo is a family-friendly event that spans across all gaming culture: from tabletop to card games to video games to arcade to LARP to cosplay and more.
Interested in other ways to promote your organization?
Check out our Sponsorship Page!