No convention is complete without artists, exhibitors and vendors! These contributors serve to round out our convention experience and further represent what gaming culture has to offer. With an 8,000 square foot vendor room and hallways lined with artists and exhibitors, you’ll have plenty to explore between games!
Interested in a booth?
To celebrate the inaugural year of NYGExpo, we are offering introductory pricing through July 31! All booth prices will be 15% off as a thank you to the community for all of your support.
Want to sell, share or showcase at NYGExpo? We’re looking for artists, authors, exhibitors, vendors, clubs, developers and more to line our hallways and fill our 8,000 square foot ballroom!
Booth Application Process:
- After reading through this process, click our “Booth Request Form” button below to request the booth type that’s most appropriate for your offerings.
- Provide all requested details in the form. Please note that a Booth Request Form submission does not necessarily guarantee a space at NYGExpo.
- Starting Aug. 1, a member of our team will begin to contact all applicants via the email submitted on the form. If your application is selected for NYGExpo, you will receive detailed instructions for setup and a link to complete an electronic invoice. Invoice remittance is due within 14 days. If payment is not received, your booth reservation will be released to other applicants. If you have questions before completing the form, please contact us.
Quantities are limited. All submissions are subject to approval. NYGExpo is a family-friendly event that spans across all gaming culture: from tabletop to card games to video games to arcade to LARP to cosplay and more. Booth selections will be prioritized based on the following considerations:
- Date of Submission
- Offerings focused on gaming
- Consideration of overall mix and variety for our attendees
- Willingness to support NYGExpo in other areas, such as panels or programming
Exhibitors – $42.50 ($50 starting 8/1/19)
An exhibitor booth is ideal for community organizations, gaming clubs, collectors showcasing their wares, game developers providing demos, or similar groups seeking exposure! Exhibitors showcase, communicate or demonstrate during NYGExpo, but they do not sell products on site. Exhibitor booths include one weekend badge, a 2’x6’ table, and two chairs in our high-traffic hallways.
Artists – $85 ($100 starting 8/1/19)
Artists and authors are encouraged to join us at NYGExpo! If you’d like to showcase and sell your unique, gaming-related crafts, paintings, books, comics, accessories, and more, an artist booth is a great fit for you! Artist booths include one weekend badge, a 2’x6’ table, and two chairs in our high-traffic hallways.
Vendors – $170 ($200 starting 8/1/19)
Are you a dealer, publisher, brick-and-mortar or online store looking to sell commercial goods? If so, then join us in our 8,000-square-foot vendor ballroom! Vendor booths include two weekend badges, a 10’x10’ footprint, one table, and two chairs. Vendors are welcome to bring additional fixtures as long as they fit within the 10’x10’ footprint.
Interested in other ways to promote your organization?
Check out our Sponsorship Page!